Buy Bottled Water Online
Finding your favorite water at retail is easy when you're one of the nation's largest bottled water companies. Our pre-filled exchange water is our fastest, most convenient option to buy 5-gallon Primo Water for your home or office at a store near you. When your bottle is empty, take it back to the store to recycle in our bottle return and grab a ticket to save on your next bottle of water.
buy bottled water online
With the development of the network economy, especially the promotion and popularization of mobile networks, traditional offline businesses are further integrated with online businesses, promoting the development of business online strategies. However, with the growth of enterprises' business, their negative externalities on the environment have gradually become prominent, further affecting sustainable consumption. The relationships between businesses, the environment, and consumption have become the focus of attention. China's fast-growing bottled water companies face similar challenges. The pollution that occurs due to bottled water packaging poses great threats to consumers. Hence, this study extended the Theory of Planned Behavior (TPB) by integrating three risk aspects, namely, water pollution risk perception (WPRP), non-degradable package pollution risk perception (NPPRP), and false information risk perception (FIRP), to examine the consumers' perceptions toward these risk aspects before purchasing bottled water online. This study employed a cross-sectional approach to collect data from online consumers via a survey method. A total of 401 valid samples were collected and then analyzed via a structural equation model using the AMOS statistical package. The results showed that attitude (AT), subjective norm (SN), and perceived behavior control (PBC) toward online bottled water purchase had significant and positive effects on the consumers' purchase intentions (PIs). However, under the influence of risk perception, the consumers' attitudes, SNs and PBC became suppressed by WPRP, and SN became suppressed due to the impact of FIRP. Furthermore, the negative impacts of NPPRP and FIRP on PI were partially mediated by AT, SN and PBC. Meanwhile, WPRP imposed the most significant direct effect on PI. The study results will help businesses to develop better online strategies to reduce the risk perception of bottled water and provide theoretical value and practical guidance for realizing sustainable consumption.
Your membership has some refreshing perks! Such as having bottled water conveniently delivered to your home or business with Costco member exclusive pricing. With Primo Water and their regional brands, you can customize your bottled water delivery service by having the number of bottles delivered based on your consumption needs, and premium bottom load water dispensers are available as well!
Purified water is refined through a rigorous combination of distillation, deionization, reverse-osmosis, or other purification processes used to remove impurities and prepare it for bottling and distribution.
Primo Water uses certified laboratories to ensure their products meet applicable bottled water state and federal quality and safety standards. And their bottles are returnable, refillable and reusable, which means they are cleaned, sanitized and reused. At the end of their usable life, bottles are recycled and used to make new products to keep them out of the landfill.
Our natural spring water comes at a cost of US$1.00, you can pre-order when you book your private transfer online or over the phone with one of our agents who will be available to assist you 24 hours a day.
There are so many ways to enjoy coffee and tea. It's great to brew it fresh at home, but you may not always have time. In that case, reach for a delicious coffee or tea in the bottled drinks section at Sam's Club.
Legends say when a beautiful Aztec princess had fallen ill, her father, the Aztec Emperor, ordered an expedition to some hidden springs for her to drink from the mineral water. There, she regained her joy, strength and refreshment.
Whether you're at home or at the office, Culligan's drinking water and water treatment products are a way to a better life for you and those you care about. From water coolers and sport bottles to softeners and filtration systems, Culligan Water gives your people high-quality, better tasting water that enriches every aspect of life. With convenient delivery right to your doorstep, you'll soon experience all the ways great water can make a difference.
Ever since we arrived on the scene over 20 years ago, VOSS has been known for its uniquely beautiful bottle design. While we agree that our bottle is pretty special, you need to look inside to really see where we shine. Now, VOSS has a full line of premium waters designed to fit your day-to-day, no matter where it takes you.
As one of the UK's leading bottled water delivery companies for high quality organically drawn spring water, we understand that quality can be hard to find and even more difficult to get to your doorstep. This is why we offer our high quality refreshing bottled water delivered to your home or office.
Buy glass bottled spring water and recycled plastic bottled spring water online. Sourced from the highest and oldest recorded spring in the Mendips, naturally filtered through land certified ORGANIC by the Soil Association, our bottled spring water is as pure as it can be.
Drinking water packs plenty of health benefits, but if you prefer the kind that comes in plastic bottles, your wallet may be experiencing some negative side effects. Experts have argued that buying bottled water is 2,000 times more expensive than drinking it straight from the tap.
The bottled water industry has steadily expanded over the last few decades and it shows no signs of slowing down any time soon. For the first part of our study, we focused exclusively on the sales figures to see how much revenue bottled water brings in and how many units are sold each year.
1. How much do Americans spend annually on bottled water? Americans have few qualms about the cost of bottled water, spending approximately $12.3 billion to stay hydrated in 2013. It's expected that the once the final sales figures for 2014 are complete, the total should top $13 billion.
2. What's the average cost of bottled water?As of 2013, a gallon of bottled water cost $1.21, based on the wholesale price. At the retail level, the price can vary from $1.57 to more than $8 per gallon.
3. How many bottles of water are sold each year? Americans purchase approximately 42.6 billion individual 1-liter bottles of water each year. Globally, people go through roughly 200 billion plastic water bottles annually.
4. What does the individual consumer spend on average? On average, Americans spend about $100 per person each year on bottled water. For larger households, the cost can easily add up to several hundred dollars each year.
6. What's the global bottled water industry worth? As of 2013, bottled water sales worldwide topped $117 billion, with experts predicting annual revenues to increase to $195 billion by 2018.
7. What's the most expensive bottled water brand?If you're looking for a high-end way to quench your thirst, you'll need a cool $60,000 to buy a bottle of Acqua di Cristallo. The water, which is sourced from France and Fiji, comes in a 24-karat solid gold bottle, and it even contains a small sprinkling of gold dust.
8. Where do consumers buy their bottled water? The majority of Americans, nearly 58%, get their bottled water at big name retailers, dollar stores, or online. Another 25% pick theirs up at the grocery store while 4.5% prefer to make their purchases at convenience stores and 2.8% shop at the drugstore. The remaining 10% get their water from vending machines or restaurants.
9. How much bottled water does the average person consume? In the U.S., the average person downs about 31.8 gallons of bottled water each year. Between 2012 and 2013, per capita consumption jumped by 3.3%.
11. How much does consumption increase each year? Bottled water's popularity continues to grow, with the average annual consumption increasing by an average 9.5% annually between 1976 and 2013.
12. How many bottles of water are consumed each second?Americans go through a startling amount of bottled water each day, breaking down to around 1,500 bottles consumed every second. That adds up to 90,000 every hour and nearly 2.2 million each day.
14. Which country drinks the most bottled water?Despite the fact that Americans drink a staggering amount of bottled water, it's actually Mexico that has the highest per capita consumption rate. In 2013, Mexico residents chugged down more than 186 liters of bottled water per person.
Bottled water is produced all over the world, but some locations are preferred above others by manufacturers. We were interested in which brands lead bottled water production and what the main sources are.
15. Which bottled water brand is the most popular?In the U.S., the number one preferred brand of bottled water is Aquafina, which accounts for a 13% share of the market. Dasani comes in second with 11% of total sales. 041b061a72