top of page

Oneforty Group

Public·118 members

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Download ((FULL)) CCcam Cfg (1) Txt

Hi everyone, to make CCcam server downloader work in python 3, if you have eg: openaATV6.4 copy the script folder found in usr, then go to the etc folder and copy the files: CCcam .cfg, OscamDATA.cfg, and obvious that the aforementioned files and the script folder save it in a folder.Procedure: eg: openATV 7.1 image, with DCC enter usr and copy the SCRIPT folder, then enter the etc folder and copy the CCcam.cfg and OscamDATA files: cfg, exit and restart the image. / click on file Commander / click on internal flash go and click on usr / find the script folder find the curl5.sh file from ok it will say (start execution) install it, once restarted the same procedure enter the usr folder / script find the file tichestart1.sh date ok will be written (start execution) and execute and begin the execution procedure, have fun, I apologize for the English translation to all greetings

Download CCcam cfg (1) txt

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2ugGaf&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3_zP0gzWsCNd0XD7atJ-NH

Asking for help,I have installed cccam_install_package the Instructions that cam took the forum from youknowhoo and all I consumed 100% by uvom instructions, the problem is that I do not see cccamlog cccam.check, key update, configupdate.log, when you start to say hand on putyy this command / var / script / MoreCCcamCheck.sh then see the log file in var / cccamlog. Many times I start the server is the same problem. I use Ubuntu 8.04

thenk you for help,i install fresh auto install cccam package from your link, only this auto install script have error in oscam section bicome link for auto install not work,and this cection i install manual.script for cccamcheck work ok, only i not see logo for update script. and userbeckup script,

The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are discover-bayanolgii.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to discover-bayanolgii.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to discover-bayanolgii.com by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to discover-bayanolgii.com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against discover-bayanolgii.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to discover-bayanolgii.com. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Csilla Jakab
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
  • Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma
bottom of page