top of page

Oneforty Group

Public·118 members

Streaming: Liverpool VS Southampton Live 28 February 2024 Watch Online

Nov 7, 2022 — Liverpool FC (eighth in the Premier League) and Southampton FC (18th) take the pitch at Anfield in Liverpool on Saturday at 10:00 AM ET.

Rights groups say about a million people - mostly from the Muslim Uighur community - are thought to have been detained without trial in high-security prison camps. China has consistently denied mistreating Uighur Muslims in the country and says they are being educated in "vocational training centres" to combat violent religious extremism. Harun Khan, the Secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said Ozil's actions were "hugely commendable" and described Arsenal's decision to distance themselves from Ozil's views as "regrettable". That is why we strictly maintain that he be kept in jail. Our principal hypothesis is that they produced false documents, that they used those documents (to enter Paraguay) and that they were eventually going to be used for some commercial means or investments that were not legal. Ronaldinho, who was a key member of the Brazilian team that won the 2002 World Cup and who also played for Gremio, Paris St-Germain and Flamengo, was arrested with his brother on March 6 after attempting to enter Paraguay with an adulterated passport, even though as Brazilians they do not need passports to enter their landlocked neighbor. Bayer Leverkusen have 56 points, same as Borussia M'gladbach. The opponents' yesterday suffered a narrow defeat at Freiburg and that is an excellent news for Leverkusen. Even a point here will see them on the fourth place alone. And I believe they are able to do that. Bayer have played four matches after the break and won three of them. They managed to Beat Werder, Borussia M'gladbach and Freiburg and I believe the players confidence is high. Kai Havertz is in excellent form, scoring six goals in his last four appearances for the club. Leverkusen won the last two mutual games with Bayern, so why not to grab a point today. Is Southampton vs Liverpool on TV? Channel, live stream May 28, 2023 — Channel, live stream, kick-off time and early team news ahead of Liverpool's Premier League clash against Southampton. Edinson CavaniGetty Images 14. Timo Werner (RB Leipzig) WHY COULD HE MOVE With 27 goals and 12 assists in 36 games in all competitions, Timo Werner has statistics that would attract any club. He had extended his contract last August, until June 2023, and RB Leipzig are not in a position where they have to sell their striker, but. Kilmarnock got back to their winning ways last weekend as they easily beat a wounded Hearts side 3-0 at Rugby Park and taking 3 points for the first time since the end of October and the club now sits in 5th place in the table. How to watch Southampton vs. Liverpool: English Premier May 27, 2023 — How To Watch · When: Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 11:30 a.m. ET · Where: St. Mary's Stadium · TV: Peacock. What to ... Manchester United is defeated in last round against Arsenal, and no doubt they will be eager to show their efficiency in this duel against last placed club at standings. Host is at 6th place at standings, and they are not satisfied with current form, domestic fans expect a huge victory in this duel. Martial, Rashford and Lingard will make a lot of problems to defense of opponent, Matic and Fred will be in the midfield, De Goa will be on the goal line, no doubt, Manchester United has much better individuals compare to Norwich. Visitors are unbeaten in last two rounds, but they will have a lot of problems to avoid defeat in both halves against Man Utd. Very good odds to bet on an Over between Pordenone and Pescara: Pordenone is certainly the most surprising team of the whole League, being involved in the fight for a place in the next Serie A despite coming from Serie C, and can be very competitive at home where they come from 5 wins in a row; Pescara has always been one of the most spectacular teams in Serie B in the last seasons and they are scoring many goals in this one too, actually having the 3rd best attack of the League. Both teams can score more than once, so an Over is likely. Posted at 74' Corner, FC Schalke 04. Conceded by Lukasz Piszczek. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, FC Schalke 04. Alessandro Schöpf replaces Suat Serdar. BookingPosted at 73' Lukasz Piszczek (Borussia Dortmund) is shown the yellow card for hand ball. Posted at 73' Hand ball by Lukasz Piszczek (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Guido Burgstaller (FC Schalke 04) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right following a set piece situation. So although Celta are four places and five points worse off than Valladolid ahead of this fixture and possess a poor record of two wins, one draw and four defeats at Balaidos this season, we fancy Celestes to compound Pucela's poor recent form and growing away troubles, following their outstanding triumph against Villarreal at Ceramica. However, once again the timing of the news about Neville's future might be at odds with her plans, with Warwickshire-born Harvey only having taken up the role of under-20 head coach at the USA in January. Meanwhile, there are a host of other English coaches working in the American NWSL, including Orlando Pride's former Birmingham City boss Marc Skinner and Portland Thorns' former Chelsea boss Mark Parsons, who may well be among those considered by the FA, but they would not offer the kind of 'big-name' aura that the Lionesses might be looking for. Zidane courts Mbappe ahead of PSG meeting Zinedine Zidane has re-stoked rumours Real Madrid will make a move for Kylian Mbappe ahead of Paris Saint Germain's trip to the Bernabeu in the Champions League. The La Liga side have long been linked with a move for the France World Cup-winner, and the manager was tickled into declaring his on-going affection for the player by reporters in the build-up to Tuesday's game. The club applied for permission to the local Safety Advisory Group (SAG) in December and hopes to be given the go-ahead to begin using the seats this season. Rail seats are designed to fold up, giving fans the option to stand. United have experienced long-running problems with fans refusing to sit down in parts of Old Trafford. I don't want to say that Arsenal aren't ambitious, but Arsenal don't have ambitions as high as some other clubs as far as Europe is concerned. Last month, Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta said he wants to keep Aubameyang "under any circumstances" and the club need to discuss a new deal before the end of the season. The Gabon international has scored 20 goals in all competitions for the Gunners in 2019-20 and is a reported target for clubs including Barcelona and Inter Milan. This fixture features No. 1 vs No. 14 in the league, Austria Klagenfurt vs Austria Wien II. The hosts coming from a 2 - 4 away win over FC Wacker Innsbruck (no. 9 in the league) and their last home game a 1 - 1 draw with Amstetten. The visitors coming from a 4 - 1 home win over Kapfenberger SV (No. 16 in the league) and their last away game a 2 - 4 win over FC Juniors OOe. The hosts should win this one as they played a higher table team than the visitors scoring multiple goals and conceding one goal to win the match then drew their last home game to a team above the visitors scoring one goal facing a team coming from playing a team below themselves and scoring multiple goals and conceding one goal to win the match then won their last away game to a team above them so an over 3.5 is best to tip here. Reds boss Jurgen Klopp says he does not know how serious the injury is. We have to wait. I didn't see it back but I know it will not be nothing," said Klopp. Henderson, 30, has made 40 appearances in all competitions for the Premier League champions this season. Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho says he wants the fan who abused Eric Dier to return to watch the club once crowds are permitted at stadiums again. Former Norway U21, Molde and Stromsgodset manager Tor Ole Skullerud added when asked about Haaland’s credit “I think he has to get the credit himself. I think this is something that he just has, an instinct, that you have or don’t have as a footballer. And the best strikers in the world have a combination of what we are talking about now. Their kits were designed and made by American denim giants Levi's. Boca Juniors 1981 This shirt screams Diego Maradona. It was the first shirt to feature Boca's four-star crest alongside their famous blue and gold colours. Adidas pulled it out of the bag with this one by producing a shirt that is still sought after almost four decades later. Belgium 1984 Although the 1984 European Championships were forgettable for the Belgians, who didn't make it out of the group, this shirt lives long in the memory. Sachter Soligorsk reserves and Belshina reserves will face each other in the upcoming match in the Reserves league. Sachter Soligorsk reserves this season have the following results: 4W, 3D and 2L. Meanwhile Belshina reserves have 2W, 3D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Sakhnin should be fighting for the 2nd place in the league table as they consolidated their position in the league standings by winning two games in a row in the league even though they were pretty tough games like for example at home against the league leaders from Maccabi Petah Tikva game which they won with 2-1 in the end as well as last round they won with 3-0 away from home at Qasim covering the over line all by themselves. In fact, they have won six of their past seven away league games (L1). After going eight consecutive home Premier League games without defeat, Newcastle have now lost back-to-back matches at St James' Park. Since the start of last season, Leicester's James Maddison has scored eight Premier League goals from outside the box - more than any other player. Only Liverpool (16) have had more different goalscorers (excluding own-goals) in the Premier League this season than Leicester City (13). Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Barcelona 1, Athletic Club 0. Posted at 90'+6' Attempt blocked. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 90'+5' Lionel Messi (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Dani García (Athletic Club). Posted at 90'+4' Ansu Fati (Barcelona) hits the right post with a right footed shot from very close range. It seemed rather harsh as the young Celtic wing-back seemed to have lost control of the ball. Unsurprisingly, the third goal arrived. An incisive move down the left released Ryan Christie to the bye-line and he pulled the ball across for Griffiths to tap home. Brilliant play looked to have created a fourth but Griffiths's strike was ruled offside, before he was then superbly denied by Branescu as time ticked on. Ongoing surveillance measures included in further guidance include twice-weekly testing, and a daily pre-training questionnaire and temperature check. Under a section titled 'health screening', players are also told a central register of Covid-19 test results (subject to their consent and Professional Footballers' Association agreement) will need to be maintained. Recommended "control measures" include "meticulous personal hygiene and use of PPE [personal protective equipment], no congregation in communal areas, including but not limited to medical rooms and gym areas". Man of the match - Clevid DikamonaGiving a defender the award in a 3-0 win may seem strange, but Dikamona was fantastic. The Frenchman impressed against Rangers on Saturday when he came on for the injured John Souttar and he was superb at the back once more. His reading of the game allowed Aaron Hickey to venture forward, and his physicality ensured he won the game-long battle with Hibs' most dangerous player in Martin Boyle. Emma Hayes' Chelsea, last winners in 2018 and still chasing a domestic treble in 2020, earned their place in the last eight thanks to Guro Reiten's smartly taken first-half volley which was enough to end the hopes of fellow WSL side Liverpool. The Reds proved tough to break down defensively but failed to generate enough chances in attack to trouble Blues goalkeeper Ann-Katrin Berger. By contrast, their Merseyside rivals Everton were far more comfortable down in the West Country, racing into a 3-0 first-half lead over Bristol City thanks to a double from Lucy Graham and Esme Morgan's header. Celtic dumped out by CopenhagenTest your memory of Celtic's runPodcast: 'Calamitous & catastrophic'"We made a mistake, gave them oxygen and encouragement, and then we had to change the shape to try to get back into the game. We get back into the game - deservedly so - and then you just need to manage the game. And we didn't. They're a really talented bunch but we've let ourselves down at really important moments. A lot of things had to fall into place for me to be here and they all kind of did, and I knew it was the time. I did a lot of research on Chelsea, I watched the girls, I did a bit of research on the league and I honestly thought they were the team that was the best fit for me. Football is the most important thing to me but at the end of the day, I want to be working with good people. I don't care what trophy it is, I just want to win one!' Kerr scored her first Chelsea goal in their 4-1 win against Arsenal on SundayShe may hold the all-time goalscoring records in both the American and Australian leagues, aged just 26, and she shone with five goals at the 2019 World Cup in France - but those achievements have not always translated into trophies. They have team spirit. Mikel has created. City lost their Premier League crown to Liverpool but have won the EFL Cup this season and are looking to retain the FA Cup. Although Arsenal have claimed the FA Cup a record 13 times, most recently in 2017, they have not won the league since 2003-04 under Arsene Wenger. The Frenchman left the club in May 2018 and was replaced by Unai Emery, who lasted 18 months before he was sacked and replaced by Arteta. In key match incidents we are up to 94% accuracy with officials, 97% with their assistants, so we are seeing an impact on results and a positive impact on the league table," he said. Obviously there are issues with consistency of decision-making and delays, which people don't like. But I don't think VAR is harming the product - attendances are up, TV audiences are up, the health of the Premier League is very good. Bahia will host Atletico Mineiro for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are more ambitious team in this league. True, Atletico is not very good team in this season. They have big fluctuations. In last game Atletico lost 0-1 against solid Athletico-PR. Also, we have Bahia who's is very average team in this season. Also, the hosts have a poor results in the last matches. I believe, they are not convincing team. In previous game Bahia lost 4-3 against Goias. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. Also, I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Maybe this is a draw.. Nevertheless, my pick - Atletico Mineiro to win. Under 2.5 goals have been scored in two of the last four meetings between these two clubs and both teams have scored in the pairs’ last three encounters. Dijon have only won one of their last six matches and Metz have failed to win any of their last six outings, making a draw the most likely result this weekend. We don't envy the defenders tasked with stopping Neymar on his current streak. Usually able to stay in first gear and still dominate, the forward has looked more determined since returning from injury this season. Montpellier are unlikely to have an answer to the challenges he poses. That's why you should back the home side to win both halves. Two months into the following season, he suffered another ACL injury - this time to his right knee - after coming on as a substitute in an EFL Cup game against Tottenham. Surgery included, it cost him the rest of 2016-17 and ultimately his big chance with the Reds. He would start only three more games before moving to hometown club Southampton, initially on loan for a season, but with an obligation that a four-year permanent deal would follow in the summer of 2019. They were so well drilled. Defeat is not something that Jurgen Klopp's side have experienced too often this season, and I do not see it happening to them twice in a week. As for West Ham, well no-one is expecting them to get anything here, the same as when they lost at Manchester City on Wednesday night - but they have to start picking up points soon, otherwise they might get cut adrift a little bit. Both teams are going to face a tough battle for relegation but my advantage goes here to Kapfenberg as they have more experience in matches like this. Kapfenberg lost a few players during this break but also and brought it a few very good ones. Dornbirn on the other hand will also have troubles today as they are going to be without two of their best players plus their GK is doubtful for today. I don't expect an easy battle but for sure that I give advantage to Kapfenberg. We are going to see some very open minded football I which I hope Kapfenberg will take the advantage The previous confrontations, Suduva is always rated at a level superior to Kauno Zalgiris. 11 times to welcome Kauno Zalgiris before at home in the framework of the Lithuanian league, Suduva has won all of them, including 8 victories with a difference of 3 goals or more. The season before Suduva's guest, Kauno Zalgiris was defeated with a score of 1-4. Morelos was sent off for a second booking after a dive in stoppage time. Rangers have said the Colombian, who appeared to make a gesture with his hand across his neck to Celtic fans following his dismissal, suffered racial abuse. A year ago, Morelos appeared to grab at Christie's groin in the fixture at Ibrox but escaped retrospective action because the referee saw the incident at the time. Almost 12 months ago, twenty-four BBC TV and radio pundits made their predictions for the Premier League season, picking their champions and their top four. Sounds easy? Far from it. None of them got it exactly right. Although eight pundits correctly picked Liverpool as champions, only Ruud Gullit got all four teams - and they were all in the wrong order. Matthew Upson deserves applause for getting three out of the four in their correct positions and another 10 pundits included three correct picks overall. It was important that we were on top of our game to get some points because we are the underdogs in this league. There are more than 20 points, let us see how far we can go. We will be brave and let's see what the outcome can be. Staying up? Norwich's run-in7 March - Sheffield Utd (a)14 March - Southampton (h)21 March - Everton (h)4 April - Arsenal (a)11 April - Brighton (h)18 April - Watford (a)25 April - West Ham (h)2 May - Chelsea (a)9 May - Burnley (h)17 May - Man City (a)Relive Norwich's win'We can't dance around the truth' Kelechi Iheanacho's celebrations were cut short by VARThis week marks the first anniversary of Rodgers' arrival at Leicester and the club are perhaps facing their first real blip. The Etihad Stadium has fallen silent. Did Mario Balotelli unfairly back into Anton Ferdinand and foul the defender before providing the assist? The stadium grows nervous, the whistles get louder. But a decision is finally reached. The check is over. It’s NOT a foul. Manchester City are Premier League champions…” Sergio AgüeroGetty Images Aguero whips his shirt back off, Hart bursts into a sprint once more, the City fans celebrate for the second time in a minute. Media playback is not supported on this device Aston Villa 1-6 Manchester City: Dean Smith says Villa need new signings Veteran former Liverpool keeper Pepe Reina was at Villa Park for the Manchester City game and is expected to complete a loan move from AC Milan in the next 24 hours. Villa remain on the hunt for a striker and against City gave a debut to former England midfielder Danny Drinkwater, who has joined on loan from Chelsea after Burnley cut short the 28-year-old's loan deal. She said: "I am passionate about bringing it back and we have got to have a discussion with the women's football board next week, we have got to check in with Fifa about completing competitions in a different season. The reason I want to be back is we know that the Women's FA Cup delivers big audiences globally and domestically and it's the pinnacle, the highlight of the women's domestic calendar, and it would really help make sure we come back strongly and continue to put women's football back on the map. Indeed, backing a home win doesn't really offer great value on the full time line and we instead like the looking of backing both nets to be hit. Union have scored in their last 5 away games and despite their home strength, Boca have conceded once in their last 3 home league matches. We certainly think Union can score in the capital on Sunday but also don't think it's likely to count for much, with a 3-1 margin of home victory on the cards. Posted at 81' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Aynsley Pears. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Kalvin Phillips (Leeds United) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top right corner. Posted at 80' Jack Harrison (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 80' Foul by Marcus Tavernier (Middlesbrough). Liverpool - Southampton: how to watch on TV, stream online 3 hours ago — Liverpool - Southampton: how to watch on TV, stream online | FA CUP. This match promises to be a spectacle of contrasting styles, pitting the ... Arteta (right) challenges Neil Lennon for the ballAt Everton, a club where he spent six years between 2005 and 2011, he fought for more creative players to be brought in and helped to build a totally different style and playing ethos than the one that existed when he first joined. The Toffees' manager at the time, David Moyes, quickly realised Arteta could improve the team on the pitch but also help develop the philosophy the Scot wanted to impose.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Csilla Jakab
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
  • Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma
bottom of page