top of page

Oneforty Group

Public·118 members

[ONLINE] Livestream: Nottingham Forest vs Man United Live TV 28 February 2024

30 Dec 2023 — The match has been selected as the late live broadcast on Saturday meaning Sky Sports will be showcasing the match. Subscribers to the service ...

We don't expect this fixture to produce many goals.On top of their impressive away form, Monchengladbach also currently have the best away defensive record in the Bundesliga. They have conceded just five goals away from home this season. All three sides were promoted from League One last season and, unfortunately for them, all three were heading straight back down, according to the statistics. The only big change saw Wigan Athletic jump up a couple of places at the expense of Huddersfield Town and Middlesbrough. So how will the season actually end? The official mood music from the EFL is that they are still hopeful the Championship can reach a conclusion, although we're no nearer to finding out how or when this could happen. The 26-year-old former Liverpool player completed his medical check-up before signing for Dortmund, initially on a loan deal until June. Juventus said Dortmund will pay one million euros ($1. I think the team has great potential and can win something," said Can, who began his career with Bayern Munich before moving to Bayer Leverkusen and then Liverpool in 2014. The result supports that argument, yet their performance was nigh-on perfect for 99 per cent of the game. They lost concentration only once and were punished by Antoine Griezmann. Such are the margins in elite sport: had Griezmann missed, we would be hailing a tactical masterclass from Gennaro Gattuso. Real Madrid have dropped back to 2nd place after Barcelona won yesterday with 1-0 at home with Bilbao, but with a win here they would get equal on points with them and they do have a better H2H record as in fact if they win the remainder of the 8 games to be played in the league they for sure will win the title this season, and such games like against a really modest Mallorca side they really should have no problems in winning them. Charlton have conceded at least two goals in five of their last six away matches. They’ve shipped two or more goals in each of their last four matches, which has exposed some deeper issues that Bowyer needs to fix. With the away side falling down the table, there’s little surprise that Middlesbrough are favourites for the points. Gnabry has been praised by Tony Pulis for the way he responded to a difficult spell at West BromGermany boss Löw added he "always had the highest possible opinion of Gnabry", praising his "prime qualities". Right from the start, it was obvious to me he would be a fantastically important player," he said. He was always one to pass the ball to. He doesn't play up front all the time, he lets himself fall back a bit and you can find him anywhere on the pitch. Second and third addresses followed with the game heading towards its conclusion. PFA wants government inquiry'It's disgusting, the PFA need to act'The Metropolitan Police is working with Tottenham to identify anyone responsible, with the club promising to "take the strongest possible action". The FA said: "We are working with the match officials, the clubs and the relevant authorities to fully establish the facts and take the appropriate steps. Marseille are the form team and also favorites here but they ought not to forget that they have won none of the last three matches against Nantes. Also, Nantes have been improving in attack, and this is one factor Marseille will have to be cautious about, having conceded in three of their last five home matches. Sticking with Marseille’s form and Nantes’ scoring returns, we believe both teams will score here but Marseille will win. Go for a 2-1 win for the home team. Conceded by Gerónimo Rulli. Posted at 77' Attempt saved. Neymar (Paris Saint Germain) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Kylian Mbappé. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Montpellier. Junior Sambia replaces Gaetan Laborde. Goal!Posted at 76' Goal! Montpellier 1, Paris Saint Germain 2. Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. How to Watch Nottingham Forest vs. Manchester United 26 Dec 2023 — Match Day: Saturday, December 30, 2023 · Match Time: 12:30 PM ET · TV: NBC · Stadium: City Ground · Live Stream on Fubo: Watch for free! Hamburger SV will host Arminia Bielefeld for this fixture of the league. Both teams are one of the main favorites in this campaign. Of course, both teams have the motivation to make a positive result. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites on the home field. Hamburger is really better team at home. The visitors also want to win. Armenia is the best team on the road. However, Armenia is not very good team away from home lately. In any case, this will be tense match. I expect, the hosts to dominate on the home ground. I think, Hamburger will closer to victory. Nottingham Forest - Manchester United live stream 28.02.2024 2 hours ago — Nottingham Forest v Manchester United will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football with They now face the same ... Tennis Legends: Defending champion Halep reacts to Wimbledon cancellation Liverpool announce furlough U-turn after backlash Madrid Open: Players to swap rackets for game controllers as tournament goes online The 2018 Giro d'Italia: Re-live the greatest Grand Tour of the decade this week on Eurosport 10:13 - Rangers players, staff defer wages Rangers manager Steven Gerrard says the decision by the club's players, directors and staff to defer wages by three months during the COVID-19 pandemic was a "no-brainer". With closest rivals Leicester City suffering a shock 2-1 home defeat by Southampton, Roberto Firmino's goal sent Juergen Klopp's side 16 points clear at the top with a game in hand. Third-placed defending champions Manchester City, who are a point further back, visit lowly Aston Villa on Sunday. Manchester United roared back to form with a 4-0 demolition of bottom club Norwich City while Chelsea maintained their grip on fourth place with a 3-0 defeat of Burnley at Stamford Bridge. Odds are not bad for the over 2.5 goals but I want even bigger odds and will gladly jump on the odds for the over 3.5 goals and one of the main reasons for this is the guests who have played with Hapoel Petah Tikva on the road and lost the game with 4-2 while at home last round they lost 4-2 to MS Kafr Qasim and those two sides are really not even top teams in the second league level in Israel but the defense of Nazareth was all over the place and now they need to be careful not to relegate from this group. I think draw is the best option for this game because Aston villa need to find the way to stop defeats especially now when they are playing versus direct opponent from relegation zone and especially because ford is in great shape and surely visitors are coming for one more victory tonight but even them knows that they must not lose in this game so I think they Will be pleased with a draw and 0 0 is not realistic but 1 1 seems like a very good option for someone who wants to try to predict the correct score at the end FRIDAY’S BIG STORIES Some actual football news?! The Warm-Up can dimly remember a time, some decades ago, when the most important issue in English football wasn’t the raging pandemic standing on the neck of society. Strange as it may seem, we all used to get really upset about … video assistant referees? Ah, to be distracted by such trifling matters now. In Portugal, Santa Clara and Sporting Braga are expected to meet for a Primera Liga match at Estadio de Sao Miguel stadium, Ponta Delgada city. In the table, Braga takes position 3 with 46 points after playing 24 games while Santa Clara takes position 10 with 30 points after playing 24 matches. Arsenal have their troubles in the season but not as much as Norwich, who have now lost all their three matches after the restart. Norwich have been poor in both defence and attack and going to face Arsenal, they will miss defender Timm Klose on suspension and Christoph Zimmermann, Sam Byram and Grant Hanley on injury. Added to their poor scoring run and pressures in the relegation fight, we don’t back the visitors to take much from the Emirates. Arsenal have also had their fair share of tough times. Going to this game, they have not been scoring a lot of goals but have failed to score in just one of their 15 home league matches. Fortunately, they face a side not known for scoring lots of goals and whose lead scorer is also on a dry spell. Based on that, we are backing this game to yield under 2.5 goals. We'll play on the same pitch," Mellon said. What if it's windy? What if it's hailstones? Good players can adapt and adjust to anything, that's what you expect of them. Chelsea Women manager Emma Hayes apologised to Liverpool Women in December for calling the Prenton Park surface "a stain on their football club" after a 1-1 Women's Super League draw at Prenton Park. Tranmere's third-round replay with Watford was initially postponed because of a waterlogged pitch; when it went ahead on Thursday, the surface included a number of bald patches, with both wings heavily sanded. The hero - former Liverpool goalkeeper Jerzy DudekEvery time [during the shoot-out] I went with the ball to the player, I looked in their eyes, gave them nicely the ball - and then asked them if they're going to go the same as always. Then I turned my back to the goal. I think Shevchenko wanted to put the ball to my right but he knew I'm going there. Then he wanted to score in the middle of the goal but I was there as well. Hottin and Al Jaish will meet in the first Syrian league on this match day. I see a very balanced game here, with a completely open outcome, that's why I bet on the draw here after 90 minutes of play. The basis for this tip is the results collected in the head to head of the two teams. Both teams sit side by side on the standings and collected a total number of 40 and 41 points. Hutton lost only once in the last 12 games they played while Al Jaish have not lost in the last 14 games. It is a battle between two of the best teams of the league and the expected outcome is draw. Kidd is held in perhaps even greater esteem by followers of Celtic for his role in their dramatic last-day title triumph on 3 May. May 1 - Dundee humble Milan in European CupMay 2 - Dundee Utd relegated at home of rivalsHearts need a drawHearts led the division by two points going into that final day and were four goals better off. In the era of two points for a win, Celtic had to hope the Tynecastle side lost at Dundee while they won heavily at St Mirren. It is simply because Liverpool wore a cloak of invincibility for so long this season - and most of last - that the reactions are more extreme, the questions slightly illogical. Chelsea send Liverpool out of FA CupWhere did Liverpool's run rank with the greats?Reds look lethargicThere is no doubt, however, that Liverpool are not quite at their best at the moment, although reality suggests they could never sustain the rarefied levels they had operated at over the course of a whole campaign. Perugia are likely to get forward here, with Napoli’s recent form likely to inspire them to take a chance. However, the fact that they’ve conceded in eight consecutive Serie B games doesn’t inspire much faith in them shutting out top tier opposition. We see both teams finding the net in this one. Every time he plays, he scores," said the Spanish midfielder. In training, he might not touch the ball a lot but he is a finisher and a killer in the box. He is a nice kid and I'm very happy for him. A star in the making' - what the ex-players say Only Marcus Rashford (13) has scored more goals than Mason Greenwood (six) in all competitions for Manchester United this seasonFormer Manchester United midfielder Owen Hargreaves has no doubt Greenwood is ready for the cut and thrust of top-level football, despite his age. Also a best new mach we play at the mach from Tajikistan league between Dushanbe and Charlton we will play the best pick for this match now a best pick a win from the home team with minimal win from three goals score in full time this match now. We will can look a new great win and can for this look get a best new chance for this our mach and can look get a new great win from 10.50 points to our score what be the best new chance for this our play at the mach and can for this look get a secure win. The home side begin the weekend only outside the Championship relegation zone on goal difference. They will hope that the sides around them have a bad weekend before this match takes place on Monday. Their last three league games have all been lost 1-0, two of them to Barnsley and Luton, the bottom two sides in the table. Chelsea to prioritise Dembele signing this summer After sealing the signing of Hakim Ziyech, who will join at the end of the season, Chelsea are targeting a striker ahead of the new campaign, whenever that begins. And one name is top of their wish list: Olympique Lyonnais forward Moussa Dembele, according to The Athletic. Rakitic had previously been linked with a move to Manchester United and Juventus, but he has now dubbed Barcelona as the "perfect place" for him, effectively ruling out any transfer speculation ahead of the winter window. Paper Round's view: The Rakitic issue shows how quickly things can change in football. Do not tell that to Sheffield United. The Blades were denied a clear goal when Villa keeper Nyland carried Norwood's free-kick behind the line. United's players were incredulous when the goal was not given, Oliver pointing to his watch to insist he had received no signal that the ball had crossed the line. It later became clear that he should have been alerted but was not and VAR was unable to intervene. We’re expecting the Citizens to get back to winning ways here, largely because of the ineptitude of the Arsenal team right now. The Gunners have only won three of their Premier League home games and come into this having lost their last four top flight meetings with Manchester City. And McGregor fired home a late penalty as Celtic ran out very comfortable 5-0 winners. Man of the match - Leigh GriffithsGriffiths could not be coming to the boil at a better time. Celtic closing in on a ninth title in a row, a showdown with Rangers next weekend, and massive matches for Scotland now only weeks away. He looks sharp and hungry again, and that wand of a left foot will always be with him. Arka Gdynia have scored once when visiting Wisla Krakow earlier this season and should have a good match at home also. Recently they managed to score one goal when visiting Legia that are leaders of this league with the second best defense. So I expect them to score at least twice in this game. Hampton & Richmond and Weymouth will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Hampton & Richmond this season have the following results: 13W, 4D and 12L. Meanwhile Weymouth have 14W, 10D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Guadalupe and jicaral both the teams are in an incredible shape in this moment. I think that today the hosts can make a very good result and I see them indeed doing a draw. At least not to lose as they are very solid at home. Lost only one game at home in the whole season in 10 games. Jicaral on the road is not good. Guadalupe sit 4th place and collected a total number of 31 points. Jicaral sit 6th place and collected a total number of 30 points. There is many similarities between both sides. Both sides have good attacking power too. Speaking on the Monday Night Club, the former Arsenal forward added: "I hope he can continue his form. After what he has been through he deserves it. Football Daily podcast: How Pearson has revived Watford and England's striker optionsSince former Burnley player Ings made his move from Anfield to St Mary's permanent during the summer, only fellow Englishmen Vardy - who stepped away from international football in 2018 - and Marcus Rashford of Manchester United have netted as many goals in the league. Both clubs entered this season hoping to finish in the top four, but while Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has guided United to fifth place, just a point off the Champions League spots, Arsenal languish in 12th, 11 points behind fourth-placed Chelsea after their home defeat to Frank Lampard's side on Sunday. Arsenal's poor form led to the dismissal of their Spanish manager Unai Emery and the arrival of his compatriot, former Gunners midfielder Mikel Arteta. Andy Carroll replaces Joelinton. Goal!Posted at 78' Goal! Newcastle United 3, Sheffield United 0. Joelinton (Newcastle United) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Miguel Almirón. Posted at 77' Attempt saved. Matt Ritchie (Newcastle United) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Miguel Almirón. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Sheffield United. Monterrey will know that facing Club America on the road isn't easy, but their recent away from should leave them feeling confident. The visitors are unbeaten in their last four away matches in Liga MX, three of which they've won. During that time, they've scored an impressive nine goals. Away side have won important derby in the recent one, and they are now even close to make it among the top in the competition, with not big spread to the leaders in the table. Host is very hard to make it to the playoff, as they are having squad, without many players from the first half of the competition.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Csilla Jakab
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
  • Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma
bottom of page